Five Simple Steps For Plant Care
- Never over-water: This is the most common mistake made by the new gardener. Water in the morning to prevent some plant diseases, mildew for example. Also make sure that shallow rooted plants get watered more often.
- Use small amounts: of liquid fertilizer whenever you water. Specific plants have specific feeding needs so check the plants planting instructions.
- Irradicate: mould, fungus or insect investations.
- Prune: plants at the correct time.
- Re-pot: plants when it is necessary.